Who are Monmouth Arts Partners?
Creative businesses that are directly involved in the arts, such as art galleries, for-profit theatre groups, bookstores, music and arts academies, dance schools, design, advertising, architecture and publishing businesses that value the enhanced quality of life and economic benefit the arts bring to our communities.
Why become a Monmouth Arts Partner?
- Increase your visibility to target markets and connect your business with our discerning artists, arts groups and members.
- Support and strengthen the arts community that makes Monmouth County a great place to live and work!
Monmouth Arts Partner Benefits
- Networking Events with artists, arts groups, creative businesses and arts patrons
- NEW! MoCo Arts Corridor and mobile friendly website – A creative placemaking and marketing initiative to promote Matawan to Manasquan as an arts destination. If you’re in the corridor, you’ll receive inclusion in and discounts on collaborative marketing opportunities
- Promotion – Distribution and cross-marketing of your materials at networking meetings, festivals and other events all over the county
- NEW! Monmouth ArtSpace 105 – Market your event or have a meeting in our storefront space right next to the Count Basie Theater! Keep us stocked with your brochures and rack cards
- www.monmoutharts.org – Link your website to ours, and enter your arts events in Monmouth Arts Online Calendar
- NEW! X.it Artzine is back, and it’s online! – Monmouth Arts’ quarterly digital magazine focuses on the stories of the artists, arts organizations and creative businesses that make Monmouth County their home. Submit your articles for a chance to be featured in an upcoming version of X.it!
- Get Out and Get Art! – A twice monthly e-newsletter featuring your arts related programs and events sent to nearly 4,000 recipients
- ArtOps – Advertise in and receive these twice a month e-blasts for notification of job openings, auditions, performance opportunities, call for entries, artist residencies and other opportunities for arts organizations and artists
- ArtAlerts inform you of important and exciting art events and time sensitive information
- ArtXtrA – Participate in giveaways and promotions to promote your activities