Monmouth Arts Partners ANNUAL NONPROFIT COSTS
Up to $50,000 | $150
$50,001- $100,000 | $200
$100,001 or higher | $250
Membership period is January – December 2016
Join us at Monmouth Arts, where community and arts connect!
Be a part of our vibrant arts community made up of 75 nonprofit arts groups, 3,080 creative businesses and 1,400 artists. Together we build a stronger arts community in Monmouth County!
Monmouth Arts Partner Benefits
Expand Your Presence:
- NEW! MoCo Arts Corridor and mobile friendly website – a creative placemaking and marketing initiative to promote Matawan to Manasquan as an arts destination. If you’re in the Corridor, you’ll receive inclusion in and discounts on marketing, reaching thousands of new patrons in and outside of New Jersey
- NEW! X.it Artzine is back, and it’s online! – Monmouth Arts’ quarterly digital magazine focuses on the stories of the artists, arts organizations and creative businesses of Monmouth County. Submit your articles for a chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of X.it!
- Promotion – Distribution and cross marketing of your materials at networking meetings, festivals and other events all over the county. Keep us stocked with your brochures and rack cards!
- www.monmoutharts.org – link your website from ours, and enter your art events in Monmouth Arts Online Calendar
- Get Out and Get Art! – A twice monthly e-newsletter featuring arts related programs and events sent to nearly 4,000 recipients
- ArtXtrA – Participate in giveaways and promotions to promote your activities
- Facebook and Twitter – Connect your arts happenings to the community conversation
- Monmouth Teen Arts Festival – Gain exposure to 2,000+ Monmouth County teens through marketing opportunities and the potential to host a workshop at our annual arts education festival
- NEW! Monmouth ArtSpace 105 – market your event or have a meeting in our storefront space right next to the Count Basie Theatre!
- Networking Events with artists, arts groups, creative businesses and art supporters
- Consultations with knowledgeable Monmouth Arts staff concerning community arts, arts education, non-profit management, partnerships, grant writing, and more
- Workshops on grant writing, social media, strategic planning, fundraising and other topics
- ArtOps inform you twice a month about important Monmouth Arts events, grants, workshops, job openings, auditions, call for entries and other local, regional and national arts opportunities
- ArtAlerts inform you of important and exciting art events and time sensitive information
Advocacy and Representation:
- ArtPride NJ, Jersey Shore Convention & Visitors Bureau, Monmouth/Ocean Development Council, Monmouth County Planning Board, New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Americans for the Arts, and Jersey Arts Marketing