$40 for Individual Artists or Arts Supporters
$60 for Family Membership
Join us at Monmouth Arts, where community and arts connect!
Be a part of our vibrant arts community made up of 75 nonprofit arts groups, 3,080 creative businesses and 1,400 artists. Together we build a stronger arts community in Monmouth County! Member Artists have access to all of the benefits listed below. If you just love the arts and want to support them, join us too – we can’t do this without you!
Expand Your Presence:
- NEW! Shop for the Arts – let shoppers find your wares on our website!
- monmoutharts.org – register in the Online Artists’ Registry and enter your arts events in the Monmouth Arts Online Calendar
- Get Out & Get Art! – an e-blast sent to nearly 4,000 recipients twice a month informing the public about your programs, events and activities
- Facebook and Twitter – connecting your arts happenings to the community conversation
- Promotion – distribute and cross market materials at meetings, networking and other events. Keep us stocked in our new storefront space!
- NEW! X.it Artzine is back, and it’s online! – Monmouth Arts’ quarterly digital magazine focuses on the stories of the artists, arts organizations and creative businesses that make Monmouth County their home. Submit your articles for a chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of X.it!
- NEW! Monmouth ArtSpace 105 – market your event or curate an exhibition (including your art!) in our new storefront space right next to the Count Basie Theatre
- ArtOps – these e-blasts inform you twice a month about important Monmouth Arts events, calls for entry, auditions, grants, workshops, job openings and other local, regional and national arts opportunities
- Workshops for Creatives on self-publishing, creative writing, social media, marketing and other topics
- Networking Events with artists, arts groups, creative businesses and art supporters
Advocacy and Representation:
- ArtPride NJ, Jersey Shore Convention & Visitors Bureau, Monmouth/Ocean Development Council, Monmouth County Planning Board, New Jersey State Council on the Arts, Americans for the Arts, and Jersey Arts Marketing